Monday, April 4, 2011

Yard Work and Birthdays!

We had our whole lawn ripped up (goodbye dollar weed) and re-sodded in March...Luke was quite a little helper. Don't worry there is no fertilizer in the spreader. I wonder why my floors have been filthy for the last 3 weeks??? Kenny Chesney and Zac Brown decided to come to Tampa for my birthday! Those guys are so thoughtful. Here we are before leaving home. BIG thank you to Mom for coming to babysit for the little guy. Steph and Jeff came too! Last Friday I was sent to get a pedicure after work (ummm okay)! I came home to a surprise party for my birthday. Turns out Todd and Steph had been in cahoots all week organizing it. They really thought of everything and it was such a fun evening. Martha Stewart herself...she was responsible for the decorations. Bobby Flay right here... asian ribs, smoked brisket, cheesy potatoes, bbq green beans, cauliflower salad he made all of my family favorite recipes...and bread pudding because it is my favorite! Luke and his buddy Gaven had a great time playing. Again, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get them to both look at the camera at the same time... Except for this picture. Nice looking gentlemen don't you think? Watch out girls, this is what happens to your face when you turn 32! Holly, Gaven and Luke helped me blow out the candles on my bread pudding. YUM! Well how do you get your kids to sleep at night?? Don't judge! We really took the party to a new level with this move. All that hard work and look what he gets... Crazy hair, popcorn mouth boy .

No comments: